Wednesday 23 April 2014

Heeeeeeeeeere's Kitty!

Hello!

Hello…

Hello?

Heeeelllllooooooo!!!




<Insert crickets chirping here…>

Hmm… well irrespective of the fact that I probably don't have an audience anymore since I haven't graced the pages of my dusty little blog in well over a year now, I'm choosing to jump right back in whether I'm doomed to talk to myself forever or not.

When I first started out I felt I needed an inner outlet,  a space to call my own and let's be honest, some distraction of a sort… Being on a 6 year TTC journey is harrowing to say the least but I'm glad I gave myself the chance to express myself through this online world.

It opened up a doorway into an entire universe of people & mindsets I would never have otherwise come across which, I'm honoured to say, have shaped me somewhat into who I am today.

While I'm sure the online community holds it's fair share of Judgey McJudgisons & awful
Snidey Snidesons (what neighbourhood doesn't?) overall I've been blessed to have an all access pass into some wonderful ways of seeing a world I would ordinarily not be privy to.

So where is this sugary confessional leading you may ask?
That is, provided there's a YOU out there actually asking right now...
Well it finally feels as though I've come full circle on myself & am ready to approach this blog anew.

Since I no longer have the luxury of spending hours at a time composing what inevitably turns out to be a still far from perfect post…
Today is a rare occasion of which I have a full  SIX SPARE HOURS!
Can I get a Hallelujah?!!!
OH YEAH!!!
I'm simply going to pop in now and then with a brief snippet of my life as it stands in that moment.

No more rambling… well a little less rambling… after today obviously.

I've missed my humble little space and thought about posting many a time but alas my computer nooby ways would require too much editing/writing/rewriting time that I just don't often have.
Feel free to feel sorry for me.
Thank you.

Get ready for a new name, new approach & new me.
Hold onto your hats people…
It's gonna get real warm & fuzzy 'round here.


4 comments:

G said...

Well hello there! welcome back - i'm looking forward to this x

Katerina said...

Why you've just made my day! Thanks for stopping by & letting me know I'm not all alone out here xox

A Girl Named Fran said...

You posted this in April and I'm commeting in Sept. See? You're still not alone!

Unknown said...

Exclusive information.. thanks

寵物

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...